Supplies NeededAn Assortment of Christmas Ball Ornaments in the Colors of Your Choice (Small, medium and large)
A Styrofoam Ring to Use as Base of Wreath
1 Glue Gun
A paper plate to station glue gun one
A Garbage bag to keep workstation clean
Step by Step Instructions1. Open all of the ornaments and set them in a place at your workstation where you'll be able to reach them.
2. Using the glue gun, apply glue at the top of the ornament.
3. Carefully insert the ornament's top into the outer ring of the Styrofoam.
4. Secure ornament by gluing the sides of where it's placed at.
5. Repeat with other ornaments all around the outer ring until it's completely covered. Alternate them by size, colors, design into the pattern you want it to be.
6. Repeats steps 2-5 in the inner ring using the large and small ornament balls.
7. Glue the side of an ornament ball, and paste it carefully at the front of the styrofoam.
8. Repeat step 7 with an assortment of sizes until the entire front is covered.
9. If there are any tiny spaces of foam exposed, cover them with smaller ornament balls to make it look complete.
10. Let the glue dry
11. Enjoy your new Christmas wreath!
This project is very easy to do as well as incredibly fun! It might take a little time to glue the ornaments but the effort will gain you a beautiful holiday piece you could show off to loved ones and be proud knowing you made it yourself. I think this would be a wonderful activity to do with family.